Sunday, August 9, 2009

weirdo!!!

Sitting on the chair while wondering what the thing really is.... something big, vital and damn sure it is important to me is missing.... But i really don't know what the thing is.... Sigh...

Could it be something in drawer???
But im pretty sure nothin is missing. Everything is there. My adek for sure not dare enough to touch my stuff... "If taknak kene tamparan maut better stay away".... heheh....

Or is it document or form???
But daa check everything just now and surprising everything is here except for all the original documents that already submitted to vfs...

Then what is it??

gugugugugugugu...... gagagagagagaga.... ape mende yg rase cam kurang tu????!!!
U feel like something is missing but tidak dpt berfikir apekah 'menatang' tersebut (bahase sopan nye mende ape yg hilang tu).... whoa!!! penat lol diselubungi perasaan camni....


This thing makes me miserable.....

URGH!!!! WTH!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!
Daa lame mencari kowt sampai laa sekarang. Searching and searching and searching again but still tak jumpe. Rase nyer that thing coming from inside. My body and my brain don't even know what the thing is. But deep inside, my truly feeling know something is losing right now. And it affects myself and my daily life particularly....

Even tgh menulis lam blog ni pown, rase macam tak sampai... Ape yg sampai??? This feeling laa of course.... urghhh!!!! I just couldn't suppress my annoyance!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment