Monday, January 10, 2011

Today was a fairytale

The story is....

Today is the first day for the second term in my second year:

I have a problem with my jaw since three months ago. Hardly to open my mouth especially when yawning. Have difficulty to eat. Gosh! apekah ini??? A sign to stop eating or something?? huwaaaaaaaaa!!! What makes it worse? When you google about this sickness and you found out you need to make a surgery and wiring the jaw..... Please imagine!!! nak di wayarkan pulak aku punyer rahang... *nangis sekuat hati*

Last night I 'willingly' put my fingers at the edge of the door... and I have this....


Akibat terkepit pintu...


Now I feel like a fat panda. Overslept!!! I have 10 hours sleep and now I feel sleepy yeee bukannye segar-bugar.....

Homaigod!!! Terrible start for me, seriously..


"Today was a fairytale"...
Hoping I'll be able to utter this word by tonight.... Let's pray for something good and really nice happen today. Mungkin ada hikmah disebalik semua ini.....


=_=









1 comment:

  1. sabar je la ika..
    wishing u better days ahead..insyaAllah.. =)

    ReplyDelete