Monday, June 21, 2010

Hari-hari saya riang.

Bored and drilled !!!
urghhhh.......
I was like overwhelmed by this feeling of mine. Craving for something hilarious like walking at the beach. Ok that's boring. Unless ariff yasir is walking with me. huaaa3~ ok stop it. dush!
Or maybe shopping. Sounds nice isn't it?
Money... Money... Come to me together with your mama papa, grandparents and entire family. I want loads! I want harrods ! I want versache ! I want Gucci! Whoaaa!!! craps! $%^&*



What is fun to do? Travelling??? Yeah, travel all over the UK is great. Patotnye dah plan awal-awal dah! But my feverish life did not allow me to plan earlier. haha. Alasan! We are still working on it.
We are going up to Scotland, and down to Newcastle and Liverpool. Then straight to Harrods. haha. Kiddin'! straight to London. Then to Portsmouth. Factory outlets are waiting for ikabijou. Going up again to Oxford, Bicester Village. Then Cambridge. Lastly Coventry. Home!!!!
Ini baru plan. kikiki. How much do you think it will cost??? Need to cut down one place, if it exceeds my budget. *Sigh*

For the time being, I am eating, sleeping, praying, reading, sleeping again, playing games, facebooking, blog walking, watching movies and dramas like I'm running for marathon. Haaa!! not to forget, baking... hehe. Will do some cuppy cup cakes soon with cutey pictures on top of it. Anybody knows how to do the decoration? I mean the icing??? Anyone?? Should I buy buttercream from stores and just add some colours in it? I tak tahu.... Sob3~

Emmm... Talking about movie. I just watched this japanese drama about rekindled love of 45 years old man and woman.


Haha. Agak geli-geli. But it has a point there. I admit it can happen to anybody. It seems like first love is stronger and solider. It buried traces in one's heart.

Let me add spices to this story.
Hence, I made this sleazy lines of words.
Shakespeare confirm muntah hijau dengan anak muda macam aku ni wujud dekat dunia.

Title: Rekindled love.

Rekindled love
A love that has abandoned for years
Forgotten and forsook.
Now elicited.
Just looking at a face
A face that you long years ago
An erotic love that you own.

Erotic love or maybe only a childhood memory?
Everything was nice back then
Like looking at the moon
sparkling with each of it carries millions hopes

Hopes that vanished
Together with a feeling
Long time ago.

Now??
Rebirth.
A new person with a new love.

A new love that is far better
A new hope with promise
Everything was perfect
Until
The feeling arouse
Just could not stop it.


kikikiki....
Mungkin patot carik publisher letak poem ikabijou ni sebelah-sebelah dengan Life Brief Candle.

4 comments:

  1. dah ade ihong takyahlaa g jalan dah..hehehe...

    weh,mane plan masak-masaknye?keria la sushi la..*sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. kate nk masak keria... bile nyer cik ipod???

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. now i know why did u ask me about ariff yasir hari tu. muahaha.. =P

    ReplyDelete