Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bukan tak bersyukur

Supposedly, today I should go to the university at 10a.m. But til now, I am still sitting in front of my lappy at my room. It is already 12.55p.m. Lazy to go anywhere with this rainy day. huhu... Please... Please... rajin laa.. To whom i am begging for???
Huh!!! Tak senonoh betul ika ni... Exam dah dekat woi !!!!

I was planning to stay at the library til dawn... Fuyoh!! It was exaggerating okk... LOL! Maybe til twilight only. Ohhh!!!
I love twilight.. My dear Edward Cullen.... Ape kabo awok??? *gile*

See.... Look at the weather forecast for today.... Raining and raining from day til night... huhu... Sejuk laa... Tidur sedap ni... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Wake up !!!" screamed my tiny little heart.

"Malas siot!! Sengal tuL.." whispered my extremely big heart.

"Baeklaa... Nak gerak laa ni..." i uttered suddenly.


(serious sengal... Tah pape punyer ika)

babai~

Bukan tak bersyukur. Cuma ambil mase untuk slow talk dgn diri sendiri....

Today's Weather Forecast

3 comments:

  1. goodluck exam tau awak ;)
    all the best! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. check this out

    http://ld-breetannerbook.libredigital.com/index.html

    should be able to give you a short break during ur occupied preparation for exam

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nako: thanx awak... btw congrats to u all!!! =))

    beddy: owh kak bed... thanx a lott!!! i didn't know bout The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner before....=)) YEay!!

    ReplyDelete