Monday, September 9, 2013

Feeling ignored...

I have been ignoring you, blog........

Where was I?

I haven't vanished, I'm alive. I'm sorry I have been ignoring you, blog. I needed a break from the blog, when you haven't got much to say there isn't much point is saying anything. It mainly jibber-jabber on here anyway. Im not writing the words of wisdom or informational articles or current news or politics or gossip anyway. I'm writing about random stuff mainly about my life and my surrounding... So if there's not much to say, there will be nothing to share...

Some pearl of wisdom, I'm working now!!! being busy with works, you know *poyo*. Lol... I have been so busy with 25 periods a week teaching English Form 1 until Form 5. It was a busy old day. But not anymore. That's why I'm here, blog: screeching the keyboard and scrolling the mouse - looking at you.

I have nothing to do!!!!

I'm bored!!!

Sure that is what it is all about.

Blog, well this is just for blowing your own trumpet tell your friends how it all went, how me come back here and doodling and writing and passing time, passing time for me while on the staffroom looking at random stuff on the Facebook and and read almost all the status on the timeline and writing random stuff on you.

Well.. Blog.. not feeling ignored anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment