Sunday, March 7, 2010

muhasabah diri

I think I should. Yeah!!! I should. I'm certain I should reflect myself and what I did....
Oh my, ika kenape malas sgt. Istighfar.. Istighfar..

Astaghfirullahalazim...

Wake up!!! and get to work. your assignment's due is next week. please don't make it as a habit anymore. Last minute work is not good for you especially... you tend to be GOPOH (gopoh ni seangkatan dengan clumsy) okk... Jangan tengok org lain buat last minute ko pown buat last minute... they are type of people who have ton of ideas especially last minute... But not you, ika... You need to make more effort coz u need to korek idea beriye sket dr org lain. Your last minute's work nampak sgt last minute....

So,

Ika....
Come on!!! Get to work NOW.
Don't procrastinate (ni ayat xleh blah. xpenah nye nk insaf pown).....
istighfar lagi...
astaghfirullahalazim....



+_+

No comments:

Post a Comment